Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh David....

So anyone remember David Archuleta? Had one hit song after Idol. Anyone? Thought so.

I really don't care much about this young Idol castoff myself. But there is one thing that I always wondered. Is he gay? Cause have you seen him...he's probably gay. I won't say positively, but let's just say him and Ricky Martin careers seem to have some thing in common.

But the reason I bring him up is because he was seen in a gay club last night. *GASP! Shock!* Well he tweeted that it "wasn't his kind of place" and he should of asked where he was going before hand.

This of course pissed of the gays. Which I know is kind of ridiculous, but when your beat down by your own government everyday, you tend to get on edge.

Then the tweeted (I love the fact that all this was tweeted! New ways for celebs to get into trouble.) that he didn't mean that because it was a gay club, but because he does not like the "party scene".

Now you can take this two ways, one is that he's a homophob and was trying to cover his tracks. Which I'm almost 100% sure is not the case.

OR

He was in a gay club, spotted in said gay club, freaked out cause he is in the closet, and tweeted without thinking.

Hey gays, remember when you were in high school, and in the closet, and you thought someone might get too close to finding out so you OVERCOMPENSATED. You either said you hated gay people or man whored it up with some over eager girl.

And no Mr. Archuleta I did not point any of that in your direction at all. Even though I've seen you on tape and know just like the rest of America what you are...Allegedly.

Here is a sight with all the details if ya'all wish to pursue: http://greginhollywood.com/david-archuleta-sets-the-record-straight-26066

No comments:

Post a Comment