Thursday, October 1, 2009

Glee makes me Glee

Ok so first, Kristen Chenoweth in anything is pretty much amazing. But Kristen in Glee, which by itself may be the best show I've watched since I set eyes on the first episode of Will and Grace, is like God coming down from the mountain and telling us what the meaning of life is. Well maybe not JUST like that but really, really close.

For those that don't know Miss Chenoweth is a very devout Christian and was suppose to be an Opera singer. There are rumors that she is hard to work with and a bit of a bitch. I hope that these are not true, because I like to think that the Divas that I adore are actually nice people in real life.

Watch the video below and you'll see what I mean. I love what Chris Colfer says, it pretty much sums up the post above in like 10 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment