Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reasons why I love Chelsea

Chelsea?? you say. I don't mean a person I mean a team of men. Now we are all on the same page I see. I'm really beginning to love watching Soccer, Football in Europe, or The Beautiful Game. Whatever you call it, I'm in. I think I like it the most because I'm not bombarded with it, here in America. No one really likes Soccer, so it's under the radar, and that's where I like to be when it comes to sports. I mean I don't hate American Football, but boy am I sick of it. Living in Pittsburgh, which is called Steeler Country, football is everywhere 24/7. If I loved football, I wouldn't probably mind. Seeing though that me and football are just casual friends, it's not quite like that. With watching and getting into soccer, I feel like it's mine, and I don't have to argue with the other males of my family about it.

Anyways, I love to watch English Premier League. Living in Pittsburgh we don't have our own soccer team for the Major League Soccer in America, so I don't have a home team to root for and go to support. If I lived in LA I'm sure I'd go to LA Galaxy games. So I watch what I can on cable.

My favorite team is Chelsea, they don't suck and they wear blue, that was all I had to go with. But I just had a instant attraction to that team, don't know why, I'll just call it fate. But here below are some other reasons.

Deco, Brazilian...hot

John Terry...DILF

Frank Lampard

And my personal fav, Michael Ballack. A German GOD!

Now you wanna become a soccer fan don't ya!?

No comments:

Post a Comment